We believe that self-directed creative artistic activity, literature, poetry, music, acting and community experience all help us to understand ourselves and the world around us. ART-RAVALÓ managed by Subjective Values Foundation and Factor Terminal Association, is a socio-art project for young adults who are disadvantaged or raised in child protection.
The young people involved in the project will receive nine months of art and career training in adult education. Our goal is to develop the personalities of young people through artistic activity and, in the long run, to promote a positive vision of the future, social inclusion and successful employment.
The training program includes:
- theater art training
- life counseling
- individual career counseling program
- experience education workshops
- personalized coaching
- Katona Club theater pedagogical workshops at Katona József Theater
- widening the cultural horizon (visiting theaters and museums)
Participation in the project is free of charge.
In addition, we provide participants with:
- accommodation in Budapest
- full board
- Budapest travel pass
- OKJ Training / Computer Training / Driving Course
- 3 months work experience
Our supporter is the National Crime Prevention Council.